Membership Benefits Include:
- Liaison with Kaua`i Chamber and HLTA State chapter on government advocacy with Federal, State and County Governments.
- Co-host or host of meet/greet or panel discussion meetings with key state and county government officials.
- Networking opportunities to enhance your industry contacts.
- Advertisement for your business through the HLTA Kaua`i social media sites
- Bi-weekly Informational Email that includes:
- Updates and discounts from our Members
- Industry News
- Upcoming Educational Opportunities in cultural and industry related
- Monthly Visitor Statistics
- Support for our Kauai Community through the following events:
- Annual Kauai Charity Walk which supports over 60 non-profits on Kauai.
- Annual Malama Awards Dinner which recognizes hundreds of employees within the Kauai hospitality industry.
- Sponsorship at many Community Events throughout the year.
- Support of Kauai students and continuing education
- Annual Fine Dining Event supporting the Kauai Community College Culinary Arts Program.
- Annual Golf Tournament which provides scholarship funds which are distributed to County of Kauai High School Students and Kauai Community College.
- Sponsorship of the HLTA Annual Citizen Scholarship Program for public high school seniors who represent the finest attributes of citizenship and academic achievement. As well as participation in the recognition luncheon.
Please choose from one of the following types of membership and fill in the information below. You may designate up to two (2) contact people from your company. (Membership is valid through December 31, 2020)